Our wide-reaching cross-sector training offer includes opportunities for professional development drawing on the intersection of research and practice across music, community, health and social sciences.
- Sing to Beat Parkinson’s – Practitioner training
- Arts Health Research Intensive – Arts Health Early Career Network & University of Florida Center for Arts in Medicine – 5-day conference
- Early Years – Residential workshops led by leading international practitioners
- Criminal Justice – Shared learning experiences for staff and offenders
- Social Prescribing – Practitioner training and awareness
- End of Life Doula Training – for the Compassionate Communities Project, NHS Ipswich and East Suffolk Clinical Commissioning Group