Our wide-reaching cross-sector training offer includes opportunities for professional development drawing on the intersection of research and practice across music, community, health and social sciences.
- Sing to Beat Parkinson’s – Practitioner training
- Arts Health Research Intensive – Arts Health Early Career Network & University of Florida Center for Arts in Medicine – 5-day conference
- Early Years – Residential workshops led by leading international practitioners
- Criminal Justice – Shared learning experiences for staff and offenders
- Social Prescribing – Practitioner training and awareness
- End of Life Doula Training – for the Compassionate Communities Project, NHS Ipswich and East Suffolk Clinical Commissioning Group
Arts Health Research Intensive 2022
In May 2022, over 50 delegates from around the globe across research, policy, and practice in arts, culture, and health met at Snape Maltings for a week-long Intensive training course. The flagship course led by the Arts Health Early Career Research Network based in the WHO Collaborating Centre for Arts and Health at University College London and the University of Florida Center for Arts in Medicine, was jam-packed full of group-based debates, activities and presentations. Pilar Letrondo, one of the delegates, writes about the experience here.