One donation, twice the impact
We’re very excited to let you know that Britten Pears Arts has been selected to participate in the Big Give’s Arts for Impact campaign.
That means that every donation made to our campaign via BigGive.org during the week of 19 to 26 March will be doubled.
So if you have the capacity to donate, no matter what the amount, every pound will make double the difference in supporting us to continue changing lives in Suffolk through music
What can you do now?
- Add a calendar reminder to your diary for 19 to 26 March, including this link. The donate button will appear on this page when the campaign starts at 12 noon on 19 March.
- We’d doubly appreciate it if you could share the campaign with your friends, family or social networks - anyone who may be interested in supporting our work.
Our goal is to secure a minimum of £10,000 through online donations during the campaign week. Should we achieve this target, the funds will be doubled, resulting in a total of £20,000. See below to find out more about how your donations will support our work in the community.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
The aims of our campaign are:
- To connect the next generation with music. We want to empower young people to write and perform music, increasing their mental health, confidence and sense of self.
- To reduce isolation for those in later life. We want to provide opportunities for people to form new bonds by having musical fun together.
- To benefit those living with illness and disability. We want to use the proven impacts of music and the arts to improve the life experience of those living with conditions such as Parkinson's, as well as younger people living with disabilities.
- To contribute to the confidence building of prisoners ahead of their release. We want to use music to build prisoners' self-esteem and teamwork ahead of the end of their sentence.
Pop the dates in your diary today and help us change lives through music.