Have you been gifted a membership?
Then welcome to Britten Pears Arts and our community of people passionate about music, heritage, and the arts.
All our members enjoy priority booking ahead of the public for our seasonal programmes, regular updates and advance information of our season announcements and access to our exclusive monthly supporter e-newsletter, which includes behind-the-scenes news from the charity, updates, personal stories and much, much more.
You can see a snapshot of the benefits of your level of membership below, or explore all of the benefits here: brittenpearsarts.org/memberships.
Activate your membership
To activate your membership, please follow the guidelines below:
- Choose the level of membership you have been gifted in the boxes below and click on the PAY ANNUALLY amount, underlined in orange. This will add the membership into your basket.
- Click the CHECKOUT button. You will then be prompted to login or create an account.
- Continue through the checkout process until you see a box marked SAVINGS where you enter your unique membership gift voucher code and complete the checkout.
If you encounter any problems, or would like to activate your membership via telephone, please call us on 01728 687131.
As an Introductory Member, you will enjoy:
- 2 days priority booking ahead of the public for our seasonal programmes.
As a Friend, you will enjoy:
- 7 days priority booking ahead of the public for all our seasonal programmes.
- Receive printed programmes for Aldeburgh Festival and Summer at Snape by post.
- Opportunities to attend a specially curated programme of Friends' events.
Enjoy all Friend benefits, plus:
- 9 days priority booking ahead of the public.
- Opportunities to attend a specially curated programme of Annual Donor events.
- Invitations to drinks receptions around performances.
Enjoy all Water benefits, plus:
- 11 days priority booking ahead of the public.
- Opportunities to find out more about the programmes and to meet artists.
- Invitations for you to join us at Snape Maltings and The Red House for drinks receptions, rehearsals, tours, talks and more.
You will enjoy all Marsh benefits, plus:
- 13 days priority booking ahead of the public.
- Meet Roger Wright or other members of the Britten Pears Arts team at special events, in addition to the Annual Donor events calendar.
- Programme updates on your area of support.
You will enjoy all Reed benefits, plus:
- 15 days priority booking ahead of the public.
- Invitations to engage with our community projects, young artists, and meet performers.
- A Snape Maltings Parking Pass.
- Use of our spaces for private entertaining.
If you have been gifted a Chairman's Circle membership, please call us on 01728 687131 to redeem.
Upgrade your membership
The support of our members is more important to us now than ever before during these challenging times for the Arts. Would you consider upgrading your gift membership and enjoy additional priority booking days and enhanced benefits? If so, please call our Memberships Officer on 01728 687131.