The Britten Pears Arts Young Friends’ membership programme brings together dynamic young adults, between the ages of 18 and 30, with a love of music and an interest in exploring arts and culture.
Join a group of like-minded individuals and enjoy early access to ticket offers and discounts, invitations to special events, talks, artist meet-and-greets and art exhibition private views, and a BPA tote bag!
As a Young Friend you will enjoy:
- Seven days priority booking ahead of the public for all our seasonal programmes.
- Early access to ticket offers and discounts for you and a friend.
- Access to last minute discount codes for unsold seats on the day of a performance.
- Access to invitation-only special events, including talks, exhibitions, drinks receptions and private views, plus opportunities to chat with residency artists.
- Invitations to events exploring The Red House and Archive throughout the season.
- YF E-Zine with upcoming programme highlights, Q & A’s with artists, podcasts, films and exclusive content.
- A BPA tote bag.
Become a Young Friend from £50 per year or £5 per month*
Joining by Direct Debit saves Britten Pears Arts valuable administrative costs, enabling your donation to go even further. With Direct Debit, your Young Friend membership will renew each year automatically.
Why not purchase this as a gift?
Did you know, memberships make the perfect present?
Click here to gift a Young Friend Membership to someone special.
*Annual suggested donation, including £20 benefits. You may purchase the benefits separately for £20, although this will not support the charitable work of Britten Pears Arts, which relies fundamentally on philanthropic donations. By donating monthly by direct debit, you are agreeing to a minimum term of 12 months.
To purchase benefits only or to make an alternative donation, please contact our Memberships Officer on 01728 687131.