Young Friends play an important role as the next generation of socially conscious music lovers. Membership aims to strengthen and nurture interests and introduce you to like-minded individuals in the music and business world, offering high-level networking opportunities.
As a Young Friend you will enjoy:
- Seven days priority booking ahead of the general public for all our seasonal programmes.
- Regular updates and advance information of our season announcements via email
- Early access to ticket offers and discounts.
- Access to invitation-only special events, including talks and exhibitions either online or in-person.
- Invitations to events exploring The Red House and Archive throughout the season.
- Monthly supporter e-newsletter which includes behind-the-scenes information on our charitable work, exclusive content, personal stories and much, much more.
Become a Young Friend from £50 per year or just £5 per month by Direct Debit*
Joining by Direct Debit saves Britten Pears Arts valuable administrative costs, enabling your donation to go even further. With Direct Debit, your Young Friend membership will renew each year automatically.
Why not purchase this as a gift?
Did you know, memberships make the perfect present?
Click here to gift a Young Friend Membership to someone special.
*Annual suggested donation, including £19 benefits. You may purchase the benefits separately for £19, although this will not support the charitable work of Britten Pears Arts, which relies fundamentally on philanthropic donations.
To purchase benefits only or to make an alternative donation, please contact Luke Elmer-Sampson on 01728 687131.