£50 per year*
Young Friends play an important role as the next generation of socially conscious music lovers. Membership aims to strengthen and nurture interests and introduce you to like-minded individuals in the music and business world, offering high-level networking opportunities.
You will enjoy
- Young member networking events, meeting with industry leaders (corporate members) and people of influence (other members, across all levels)
- Seven days priority booking ahead of the public for all our seasonal programmes
- Ticket offers and discounts
- Access to invitation-only special events, including talks and exhibitions (either online or in-person)
- Email notification of performance announcements
- Behind-the-scenes news and information through our supporter e-newsletter
- Opportunity to visit The Red House exhibition for Curator-led members’ viewings
Become a Young Friend
*Annual suggested donation, including £19 benefits.
You may purchase the benefits separately for £19, although this will not support the charitable work of Britten Pears Arts, which relies fundamentally on philanthropic donations.
To purchase benefits only or to make an alternative donation, please contact Sarah James on 01728 687116.