Our generous philanthropists make a significant impact on our ground-breaking programmes, with unique opportunities to be more closely involved in our work. Our members enjoy priority booking ahead of the public for our seasonal programmes, regular updates and advance information of our season announcements and access to our exclusive monthly supporter e-newsletter, which includes behind-the-scenes news from the charity, updates, personal stories and much, much more.
As a Reed Member, you will enjoy all the benefits of a Marsh Member, plus:
- Up to 13 days priority booking ahead of the public for all our seasonal programmes.
- Invitations to special events to meet Chief Executive, Roger Wright or other members of the Britten Pears Arts team in addition to the fantastic calendar of Annual Donor events.
- A dedicated Britten Pears Arts team member to support you in your membership and to help with any queries.
- An opportunity to book a tour of The Red House and Archive via your dedicated Britten Pears Arts team member.
- Regular programme updates on your area of support.
Donations can be directed to support our community work; artist development; performance support or offered as a general donation. Your support will be acknowledged in our Annual Review and Festival Programme.
Become a Reed Member from £2,500 per year or £210 per month*
Joining by Direct Debit saves Britten Pears Arts valuable administrative costs, enabling your donation to go even further. With Direct Debit, your Reed donation will renew each year automatically.
Why not purchase this as a gift?
Did you know, memberships make the perfect present?
Click here to gift a Reed Membership to someone special.
*Annual suggested donation, including £25 benefits.
You may purchase the benefits separately at the minimum amount of £25, although please note that this will not support the charitable work of Britten Pears Arts, which relies fundamentally on philanthropic donations. You can find out more about how your support can make a huge difference to our work by looking at our Annual Review.
To purchase benefits only or to make an alternative donation, please contact Sarah James on 01728 687148.