- Check in/out times:
- Check in 4pm - Check out 10am
- Access info:
- Key box system for entry. Accessed by a set of external stairs leading to the first floor.
This recently converted apartment is light and very well furnished – perfect for a short break or a longer stay when the beautiful surrounding areas can be explored at leisure. The apartment is based on the first and second floors of a malt house with many of the original features enhancing the high standard of decoration throughout the property. The roof terrace with seating allows for the perfect setting for relaxing.
The hall opens to the master bedroom with a double bed and tables either side with lamps. Within the master bedroom there is a television and mirrored wardrobes. This leads into the ensuite shower, WC and basin.
Further along the hall is the utility cupboard which contains the washer dryer, iron and board. Next comes the family bathroom with bath, overhead shower, WC and basin with the end room being a twin bedroom (it is possible to convert these into a super king bed) with bedside tables and a wardrobe.
The stairs open onto the open plan living area. The well-equipped kitchen area has plenty of storage cupboards and a wonderful granite work surface. There is also a kitchen island which can also act as a breakfast bar and food preparation area with two chairs – in addition there is a table and four chairs, leading onto the seating area. Here there are two sofas and a leather footstool, a TV and Blu-ray DVD player with Freeview and a selection of DVDs and games.
The heating is under floor which is supplied by a eco friendly bio-mass boiler on site.
A gallery slider
- Wifi available
- Secure underground parking for one car with ample space on site for any additional vehicles
- Bed linen:
- Linen and towels provided
- Coffee machine, fridge freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, cooker and microwave oven. Washer dryer, iron and ironing board. TV and Blu-ray DVD player with Freeview
- Outdoor space:
- Outside terrace area with table and chairs