- Check in/out times:
- Check in 4pm - Check out 10am
- Access info:
- Secure key box entry system
This three storey house is part of a converted Maltings building which has wonderful views across the marshes to Iken. All the furnishings are to a very high standard throughout the property.
The ground floor is made up of a twin bedroom with a family bathroom along the hall which leads to the garden room. There is a double bed in this room with a TV.
The next floor accessed by oak stairs is where you will find the twin bed room with a cloakroom and the master bedroom. This room has an ensuite with a power shower, lavatory, hand basin and heated towel rail. There are views across to Iken and the marshes.
The stairs up to the third floor open onto the open plan living area. The well-equipped kitchen area has plenty of storage cupboards and a wonderful oak work surface for the kitchen area. There is a large dining table and chairs leading to a very comfortable large sofa. There is a TV and sound system. The bi-fold glass doors open onto the balcony from where the views are stupendous.
There is constant hot water and under floor heating which is provided by a bio-mass boiler on site.
- Wifi available
- There is under cover car parking in the cart lodge which is to the side of the Iken View properties. There is ample car parking on site for any additional cars.
- Bed linen:
- Towels and linen provided
- Fridge freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, cooker and microwave oven