- Check in/out times:
- Check in 4pm - Check out 10am
- Access info:
- Key box system for entry. Accessed by a set of external stairs leading to the first floor.
On entering the Courtyard, via either the secure underground car park or by the Courtyard main entrance, there is a sense of being part of a secret place. This exceptional apartment is light and spacious and very well furnished – perfect for a short break or a longer stay when the beautiful surrounding areas can be explored at leisure.
Access to the apartment is by an oak staircase leading to the first floor of a malt house which retains many of the original features enhancing the high standard of decoration throughout the property. The large private roof terrace allows for the perfect setting for relaxing.
Entering the recently decorated property, the spacious hallway leads to the left, into the light and airy open plan living area with vaulted ceiling. The well-equipped kitchen area has plenty of storage cupboards and a granite work surface. The dining space divides the room, with a rustic table, benches and chairs leading into the main living area. Here there is a large, roomy corner sofa and armchair, Smart TV with Freeview and a Bose Bluetooth portable speaker. Windows look out onto the private courtyard below.
Back into the hallway, a large cupboard contains the washer-dryer, iron and ironing board. There is a coat stand and a bench with storage for shoes and boots. Leading off the corridor there is a twin bedroom with bedside table and lamp and a chest of drawers. Further along the hallway is the main family bathroom with bath, overhead shower, WC and washbasin.
At the end of the corridor is the main bedroom with ensuite shower room. The room has a high sloping ceiling, giving an open and spacious feel, and is furnished with super-king size bed and ottoman, bedside tables and lamps, and has plenty of storage in a large wardrobe and two chests of drawers. This room also has a Smart TV with Freeview.
From the main hallway, stairs up to the top floor landing open into a South facing ‘sun- room’, furnished with rattan sofa and study area with desk and chair. A large glass sliding door opens onto the private decked roof terrace.
- Wifi available
- Secure allocated underground parking for one car, with ample free parking on the site.
- Bed linen:
- Linen and towels provided
- Integrated tall fridge-freezer, dishwasher, induction hob and electric oven as well as a microwave, Dualit coffee machine, kettle and toaster. Smart TV with Freeview and a Bose Bluetooth portable speaker. Washer-dryer, iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space:
- Private decked roof terrace with outside seating and dining facilities