- Check in/out times:
- Check in 4pm - Check out 10am
- Access info:
- Key box system for entry. Main entrance is up one flight of stairs.
This recently converted apartment is light and beautifully furnished making it the perfect place for a short break or a longer stay. The location is ideal for exploring the surrounding area with the wonderful Suffolk coast and Minsmere being only a few miles away. The apartment is based on the first and second floors of a malt house with many of the original features enhancing the high standard of decoration throughout the property. The roof terrace with seating allows for the perfect setting for relaxing. The welcome pack includes tea, coffee, biscuits, a Snape Shopper and a bottle of wine.
The hall opens to the master bedroom with a double bed, bedside tables and lamps. This leads into the ensuite shower, WC and basin.
Further along the hall is the utility cupboard and family bathroom with bath, overhead shower, WC and basin with the end room being a twin bedroom (it is possible to convert these into a double bed) with bedside tables, lamps and a spacious wardrobe.
The oak staircase opens up in to the open plan living area. The well equipped kitchen area is has plenty of storage cupboards and a wonderful oak work surface. There is a breakfast bar which provides an appropriate divide for the dining area – the reclaimed teak table and four chairs enhance the unique character of the property. The seating area comprises of a very comfortable sofa with two arm chairs and a freeview TV. There is WiFi, a BOSE iPod docking station, a Pure digital radio as well as an excellent selection of board games and books. The underfloor heating provides the perfect temperature throughout the autumn and winter months and there is access to constant hot water – both provided by the bio-mass boiler on site.
A gallery slider
- WiFi available
- Secure underground parking for one car with ample space on site for any additional vehicles.
- Bed linen:
- Linen and towels provided
- Fridge freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, cooker and microwave oven, washer dryer, iron and ironing board. Freeview TV, BOSE iPod docking station and Pure digital radio
- Outdoor space:
- The outside terrace is reached by opening the large oak framed glass bi-fold doors – the perfect spot for sitting to enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of wine. There is a table and chairs so many hours can be spent relaxing whilst access to the private Courtyard garden is just a step away.