- Check in/out times:
- Check in 4pm - Check out 10am
- Access info:
- Key box system for entry. Accessed by a set of external stairs leading to the first floor.
This recently converted apartment is light and very well furnished – perfect for a short break or a longer stay when the beautiful surrounding areas can be explored at leisure. The apartment is based on the first and second floors of a malt house with many of the original features enhancing the high standard of decoration throughout the property. The roof terrace with seating allows for the perfect setting for relaxing.
The hall opens to the master bedroom with a double bed with tables either side and lamps. This leads into the ensuite shower, WC and basin.
Further along the hall is the utility cupboard, followed by the family bathroom with bath, overhead shower, WC and basin. At the end is a twin bedroom (it is possible to convert these into a double bed) with bedside tables and lamps and a wardrobe.
The stairs open onto the open plan living area. The well-equipped kitchen area has plenty of storage cupboards and a wonderful oak work surface. There is a breakfast bar which provides an appropriate divide for the dining area – table and four chairs leading onto the seating area. Here there is a sofa with two arm chairs, a TV with Freeview and a selection of DVDs.
The outside terrace area is reached by opening the large oak framed glass door and there is a table and chairs.
The heating is under floor which is supplied by a eco friendly bio-mass boiler on site.
- Wifi available
- Secure underground parking for one car with ample space on site for any additional vehicles
- Bed linen:
- Linen and towels provided
- Fridge freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, cooker and microwave oven. Washer dryer, iron and ironing board. TV with Freeview and DVD player
- Outdoor space:
- Outside terrace area with table and chairs