- Check in/out times:
- Check in 4pm - Check out 10am
- Access info:
- Secure key box entry system
On entering the Courtyard via either the secure underground car park or by the main entrance there is a sense of being part of a secret place. This converted apartment is light and well furnished – perfect for a short break or a longer stay when the beautiful surrounding areas can be explored at leisure. The apartment is based on the first and second floors of a malt house with many of the original features enhancing the high standard of decoration throughout the property. The roof terrace with seating allows for the perfect setting for relaxing.
The external staircase leads to the...
The hall opens to the main bedroom bedroom with a Hypnos king sized bed (new for Summer 2020) with tables either side and lamps as well as a wardrobe. There is an ensuite shower, loo and handbasin.
Along the hall is a utility cupboard and the family bathroom with bath, overhead shower, loo and handbasin. The second bedroom also has a Hypnos king sized bed (again new for Summer 2020) with bedside tables and lamps and a small cupboard with hanging space for clothes.
The oak stairs opens onto the open plan living area. The kitchen area is equipped with a fridge freezer, a BOSCH dishwasher, induction hob, cooker and microwave oven. A circular dining table and four chairs lead onto the seating area. Here there are two comfortable sofas, a SmartTV (including Netflix, Apple TV, Amazon Prime subscriptions etc) and DVD player. A selection of books and DVDs are available.
The heating is under floor which is supplied by a eco friendly bio-mass boiler on site.
- Fast broadband WiFi is available throughout the apartment with a smart Amazon Echo speaker in the living area
- Secure underground parking for one car with ample space on site for any additional vehicles
- Bed linen:
- Linen and towels provided
- Fridge freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, cooker and microwave oven. Washer dryer, iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space:
- The outside terrace area is reached by opening the large oak framed glass doors and there is a table and chairs