- Check in/out times:
- Check in 4pm - Check out 10am
- Access info:
- Secure key box entry system
This three storey house is part of a converted Maltings building which has wonderful views across the marshes. All the furnishings are to a very high standard throughout the property.
The ground floor is made up of a twin bedroom, a family bathroom and a TV/DVD room that has French doors leading directly to the garden area. This room contains a double sofa bed. Please inform us in advance if you need the sofa bed made up.
The next floor, accessed by oak stairs, has a twin bedroom, a WC with a hand basin and the master bedroom. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom.
The stairs up to the second floor open onto the open plan living area. The well-equiped kitchen area is has plenty of storage cupboards and a wonderful oak work surface. There is an extending dining table and chairs. The comfortable seating area has a leather sofa and two armchairs with a coffee table. The bi-fold glass doors open onto the balcony from where the views are delightful. The property is furnished to a standard with muted colours to reflect the outside in.
There is constant hot water and underfloor heating which is provided by a bio-mass boiler on site.
- Wifi available
- There is undercover car parking in the cart lodge which is to the side of the Iken View properties. There is ample car parking on site for any additional cars.
- Bed linen:
- Linen and towels provided
- Fridge freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, cooker and microwave oven. TV/DVD and sound system.