Stay at Snape Maltings
Welcome to our holiday properties. We have 13 on site which range from a one bedroom cottage to a six bedroom family home. The properties are all privately owned apart from Snape Bridge House which is owned by Britten Pears Arts.
Every time you book accommodation through us, it supports the charitable work of Britten Pears Arts.
- No booking fee
- Online and phone booking available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated parking on site
- Discount of 10% in Snape Maltings owned shops and in our cafés.
- Secure key box entry systems
- All properties are maintained to a very high standard with linen and towels provided
- Travel cots and high chairs available on request
- Staff are available on site 7 days a week from 9am until 5pm (including maintenance staff with 24 hours emergency call out so there is always someone here to help if needed)
- Electric car charging points
Our changeover days are a Monday or Friday. We do try to be flexible when we can so please do contact email@example.com if you would prefer a different start date and we will try to accommodate you.
If you would like more information please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to speak to someone, please call 01728 687172 during office hours. By booking one of our properties, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Please read our full terms and conditions here.
When looking for availiabity please choose a Monday or Friday start date.
2022 Christmas and New Year enquires. Please email email@example.com or call 01728 687172 for availability or bookings with any queries.
Discover our properties
List of our holiday accommodation
Malt Cottage (Sleeps 3)
No. 4 The Courtyard (Sleeps 4)
No. 8 The Courtyard (Sleeps 4)
No. 9 The Courtyard (Sleeps 4)
No. 14 The Courtyard (Sleeps 4)
Smugglers Cottage (Sleeps 2)
No. 7 Iken View (Sleeps 8)
No. 8 Iken View (Sleeps 6)
No. 10 Iken View (Sleeps 6+2)
Garrett House (Sleeps 5)
Snape Bridge House (Sleeps 10)
No. 11 The Courtyard (Sleeps 4)
No. 15 The Courtyard (Sleeps 4)
No. 17 The Courtyard (Sleeps 4)