You couldn't possibly see everything in one day.
Book a stay in one of our beautifully appointed self-catering holiday properties, ranging from a one-bedroom cottage to a six-bedroom family home. Staying at Snape gives you the opportunity to explore the stunning Suffolk Coast, with shops, places to eat, world-class concerts and nature right on your doorstep.
- No booking fee
- Online and phone booking available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated parking on site
- Secure key box entry systems
- All properties are maintained to a very high standard with linen and towels provided
- Travel cots and high chairs available on request
- Staff are available on site 7 days a week from 9am until 5pm (including maintenance staff with 24 hours emergency call out so there is always someone here to help if needed)
If you would like more information please email us. Alternatively if you would like to speak to someone, please call 01728 687172 during office hours.
For all Christmas and New Year bookings, please contact us either by email email@example.com or call 01728 687172.
Explore our properties
List of our holiday accommodation
Malt Cottage (Sleeps 3)
No. 4 The Courtyard (Sleeps 4)
No. 8 The Courtyard (Sleeps 4)
No. 9 The Courtyard (Sleeps 4)
No. 14 The Courtyard (Sleeps 4)
Smugglers Cottage (Sleeps 2)
No. 7 Iken View (Sleeps 6/8)
No. 10 Iken View (Sleeps 6+2)
Garrett House (Sleeps 5)
Snape Bridge House (Sleeps 10)
No. 11 The Courtyard (Sleeps 4)
No. 15 The Courtyard (Sleeps 4)
No. 17 The Courtyard (Sleeps 4)