Welcome Team / Car ParkerJobs
We are currently looking for reliable people to join our friendly Welcome / Car Parking team. Hours are flexible but mainly consisting of Mondays, Weekends, during school holidays, and our busy concerts, festivals, weddings, and farmers' markets events.
To be considered for this role you must be aged 17+
Britten Pears Arts is based at Snape Maltings, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the east coast of Suffolk. In addition to the world-renowned Concert Hall and Snape Maltings Trading the site is also home to the Hoffmann Building and the Britten Pears Building, both of which contain a mixture of rehearsal and performance spaces.
Welcome Team/ Car Park Attendant Requirements:
- Previous experience working with people in a voluntary or paid capacity.
- Is friendly and relates well to people from all walks of life.
- Calm and friendly under pressure.
- Makes a positive contribution to the team.
- Is well presented and can act as an ambassador for the organization.
Welcome Team/ Car Park Attendant Responsibilities:
- Welcomes visitors to the site at peak times throughout the year.
- Directs visitors to the correct areas onsite.
- Assists with parking direction to ensure that traffic flows on site.
- Assists with setting up parking areas.
- Helping visitors with any general questions/queries that they might have.
Welcome Team/ Car Park Attendant Benefits:
- Hourly pay.
- Staff discount.
- Work outside in a beautiful setting.
- Variable hours.
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe that diversity strengthens and enriches us. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates of all ages and from all backgrounds, in particular from minority groups and disabled candidates who are currently under-represented at Britten Pears Arts.
As part of our commitment to equality of opportunity, we kindly ask you to complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form.
To apply please send a completed application to Sarah Scrivener, firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept CVs on their own.
The deadline for completed applications is 0930hrs on Monday 5th June 2023.