Seasonal Front of House Team MemberJobs
We are currently looking for reliable people to join our friendly Front of House team.
Britten Pears Arts is a pioneering music, arts and heritage charity based on the Suffolk coast at two popular, historic visitor destinations: Snape Maltings and The Red House. It emerged from the creative partnership between the composer Benjamin Britten and his professional and personal partner, singer Peter Pears. We have a number of catering outlets across the 2 sites.
Requirements for Bar and Waiting Staff:
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Calm and friendly under pressure.
- Ability to respond quickly and courteously to complaints.
- High standard of presentation.
- Enjoy working with people and are always welcoming.
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Responsibilities for Bar and Waiting Staff:
- Greeting and acknowledging customers on arrival.
- Taking orders, at the table and at the bar.
- Preparing hot beverages.
- Serving prepared food and hot and cold beverages.
- Being vigilant for any problems before they become complaints.
- Epos Till system operation.
- Ensuring that restaurant/cafe tables are laid out correctly.
- Clearing away any spillages as soon as they occur.
- Adhering to relevant food safety policies and procedures.
- Benefits for Bar and Waiting Staff:
- Competitive hourly salary.
- Employee discount.
- Discounted or Free Food.
- Free parking.
- Opportunity for career development.
- Friendly Team.
- Stunning views.
- Day and/or evening shifts available. Starting no earlier than 8.30 am and finishing no later than 11 pm.
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe that diversity strengthens and enriches us. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates of all ages and from all backgrounds, in particular from ethnic minority groups and disabled candidates who are currently under-represented at Britten Pears Arts.
As part of our commitment to equality of opportunity, we kindly ask you to complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form.
To apply please send a completed application to Sarah Scrivener, email@example.com. We do not accept CVs on their own.
The deadline for completed applications is 0930hrs on Tuesday 6th June 2023.