Britten Pears Arts is a pioneering music, arts and heritage charity based on the Suffolk coast at two popular, historic visitor destinations: Snape Maltings and The Red House. It emerged from the creative partnership between the composer Benjamin Britten and his professional and personal partner, singer Peter Pears. We have a number of catering outlets across the 2 sites.
We are currently looking for:
- Permanent Full-Time Front of House Assistants to strengthen the Catering Team on Front of House, full time, flexible working days.
- Permanent Part-Time Front of House Assistants to strengthen the Catering Team on Front of House, full time, flexible working days.
The role includes:
- Greeting and acknowledging customers, on arrival.
- Taking orders, at the table and at the bar, accurately.
- Serving prepared food and hot and cold beverages.
- Using the Epos Till system to accurately.
- Ensuring that restaurant/cafe tables are laid out correctly.
- Clearing away any spillages as soon as they occur.
- Adhering to relevant food safety policies and procedures.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Enjoy working with people and are always welcoming to customers.
- Make a positive contribution to the team, use initiative appropriately and have a “can-do” attitude.
- Are calm and friendly under pressure.
- Can respond calmly and courteously to complaints.
- Have high standards of personal presentation and are a good ambassador for the organisation.
To apply please send a completed application form to Sarah Scrivener, HR Administrator
Closing date: Monday 23rd May 2022
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe that diversity strengthens and enriches us. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates of all ages and from all backgrounds, in particular from ethnic minority groups and disabled candidates who are currently under-represented at Britten Pears Arts.
As part of our commitment to equality of opportunity, we kindly ask you to complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form.