Britten Pears Arts is a pioneering music, arts and heritage charity based on the Suffolk coast. It was created in 2020 when the two long-established charities which formed the legacy of Britten and Pears’ life and work, Snape Maltings (formerly Aldeburgh Music) and Britten-Pears Foundation came together.
Our admin team provides essential support to those colleagues who deliver our wide ranging music programme which reaches into communities, artist development as well as performance. We are now seeking a third person to join the team. You may have gained admin experience in a paid or voluntary role and will be keen to work in an arts organisation. Initially this is a fixed term role which may be extended.
The role includes:
- arranging and booking logistics (travel/venue hire/accommodation)
- Issuing artists’ contracts
- Processing invoices
- Preparing materials and resources for projects
- Providing hands-on support to teams if necessary.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent communication skills and can relate well to other people
- Strong IT skills (we use Microsoft Office) and can learn new systems
- The ability to organise their work and prioritise
- Has great attention to detail
- An interest in our work and is keen to develop their own skills and knowledge.
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe that diversity strengthens and enriches us. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates of all ages and from all backgrounds, in particular from minority groups and disabled candidates who are currently under-represented at Britten Pears Arts.
As part of our commitment to equality of opportunity, we kindly ask you to complete our Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form.
To apply please send a covering letter and completed application to Sarah Scrivener; firstname.lastname@example.org.